March 27th: “Supercharge your Facebook Marketing” and “The Power of Email Marketing”
Banning’s Landing Community Center
100 East Water Street
Wilmington, CA 90744
RSVP to this link
10:00AM: Supercharging Your Facebook Marketing
It’s no secret that Facebook has become a huge part of how people interact with each other, share ideas and recommendations, and interact with the brands they like. Too many businesses aren’t seeing results from their Facebook marketing efforts because they are posting content without a plan for turning “fans” into customers and advocates. We’ll cover:
- Why Facebook is important to your business.
- The difference between posting and marketing on Facebook.
- Drive more “likes”, more “shares”, and more business.
- Plan: Driving repeat business and amplifying word of mouth with a great offer!
- Publish: Sharing your message easily to stay top-of-mind with others (engage)!
- Promote: Growing your business and measuring results.
And, we’ll share the 10 best practices that you can do today to supercharge your Facebook marketing and take that word-of-mouth marketing to the next level. Also, there will also be a quick networking opportunity within the presentation.
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch Break
1:00 PM: The Power of Email Marketing – Leveraging Social Media
“Best Practices, Tips, and Trends – How to do Email Marketing Well” Master email communications with this comprehensive look at best practices and winning strategies for getting and keeping quality subscribers, increasing deliverability and open rates, writing good headlines and content, saving time, getting readers to take action, and more, like:
- What Email Marketing is and how it works
- How to grow your email contact list
- How often to send
- Subject lines
- Real world examples of other businesses doing it well
- How to reduce unsubscribes / spam complaints
All levels are welcome (even if you haven’t tried email marketing yet). Those who have been doing email marketing for years have walked away with new ideas. Also, there will also be a quick networking opportunity within the presentation.