Happy Holidays From The Chamber!
This year has been an excellent time of growth and development in our services to members and the community. Some of the highlights include:
- Built a brand new website, search-engine optimized and regularly updated with business, community, and event information;
- Implemented an online membership directory to increase exposure for our members;
- Appointed a Director of Business Development to expand our service to members;
- Reached well over 1,200 members and guests directly through our hosted events in 2011;
- Reached out to each of our elected officials by hosting 3 successful meet & greet forums;
- Helped nearly 3 dozen businesses open doors within our community;
- Actively volunteered in our community in clean-up programs, developing youth leadership, and bringing new vitality to our neighborhoods, including the Thursday Night Community food-truck festival;
- Formed several strategic partnerships to grow services for our members; and
- Installed 6 new board members representing diverse cross-sections of our local businesses.
We are excitedly looking forward to next year. Thank you members and friends, enjoy a safe holiday season and see you next year!